Have you ever heard about auto title loans? For all of us, there arrives a time when we might suddenly require fast cash. We either fall short of cash in the middle of the month or we accrue too much on our credit cards and student loans and then fall short of funds or there suddenly arrives an unexpected bill and we don’t have enough money to pay for it. During such situations, car title loans play a vital role in our lives as we can keep our vehicle as collateral to the loan and immediately receive cash. Car title loans are perhaps the best ways of receiving quick cash whenever you need. Read on to know more on such loans.
The surprising benefits of getting auto title loans
- Easy process & quick cash: One of the most sought-after benefits of car title loans is that they’re convenient and quick. The process is pretty quick and easy and it can even be completed within a few minutes. Once you submit the form, you will receive the cash the very same day.
- Your credit score doesn’t matter: The biggest challenge of other types of loans is that the lenders don’t offer you loans when you don’t have a good credit score. But as long as car title loans are concerned, you can secure such loans easily as they don’t check your credit score. People who own a car can get such loans.
- You can continue using your car: When you get a car title loan, you can still continue driving your car as the title of the car is used as collateral and once you pay back the entire loan, the title is returned back to you. So, you don’t require worrying about any such things when you seek an auto title loan.
Drawbacks of car title loans
- Interest rates rise when extended: Initially when you take out car title loans, they are for short period of time, maximum for a month and then the interest rates remain pretty low. But when you keep extending the time, the interest rates keep multiplying which is bad for you. This way you may end up racking up enough debt.
- Risk of losing the asset: As is the case with any other secured loan, here too you will have the constant risk of losing your asset (here, your vehicle) when you fail to make timely payments on the loan. The lender has got full right to exercise control over your car and they can even sell it off to recuperate the money that they lent you.
So, if you’re a resident of Moreno Valley and you’re looking for car title loans in Moreno Valley, you should consider taking into account the above mentioned benefits and drawbacks. Since you run the risk of losing your collateral, it is always better to make timely payments so that the lender can never take away your vehicle from you.