Indian summers can get cruel, and temperatures can soar up to and beyond 50-degree centigrade. In these conditions, an AC comes as a huge relief. Portable ACs are self-contained, portable air conditioner systems that can cool single rooms. Most portable ACs have wheels so that you can move them to different rooms. They are good alternatives to window ACs. Portable AC is an ideal option for you if:
- you do not have much space outside your rooms to install a window or a split AC
- you are a tenant who has a landlord who does not want you to ruin his walls with AC installations,
- you feel hassled with the botheration of getting one installed and removing it later when you vacate the house.
Benefits of a portable air-conditioner:
- A portable AC requires no drilling of walls or blocking up windows
- It is apt for small spaces and is quite economical
- Portable ACs can be placed in any area of your home
- It has three operational modes: fan, air conditioner and dehumidifier
Portable air conditioners are available in all capacity ranges (1 ton-4 tons) and price segments. If you live in a humid area, you can buy a portable AC with a dehumidifying option that removes excess moisture. The external noise is controlled without exceeding 60 decibels. Get ready to purchase the best portable ACs in this list as you can avail easy EMI finance up to 100% from Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
1) LG LP1200dxr 12,000 BTU
This product can cool a room up to 425 square feet. LG LP1200dxr 12,000 BTU is best for its durability and stylish appearance. The features include big BTU capacity of 12,000 BTU. Besides, it is equipped with window kit and auto restart feature and doesn’t require permanent installation. Castor wheels help for easy mobility. It also offers five years of warranty for the labour, parts and compressor.
2) Voltas portable air conditioner
A 5-star rating with 1.2-ton capacity, Voltas portable AC is the best option for those who are looking for a low-price AC. It has the cooling capacity of 4000 W with high EER rotary. Power consumption is just 1126 W with an operating current of 5A.
3) Hitachi portable air conditioner
Due to its user-friendly features, Hitachi portable AC is in high demand in the market. It can cool up to 500 square feet and can be quickly moved anywhere in the house. The superior quality and stylish appearance will prompt you to buy this product. It follows a simple installation procedure and high-efficiency cooling is assured.
4) Blue Star BS-CPAC12DA 1 Ton Portable Air Conditioner
One of the most significant advantages of this product is its adaptability to change depending on the changing outdoor climatic conditions. It is designed to fit any room, and you can enjoy winters and summers with ease. Its features include:
- Anti-freeze thermostat
- Hydrophilic blue evaporator fins
- Acoustic insulation compressor jacket
- Anti-corrosive bluefin copper condenser
- High-efficiency rotary compressor
- Feather touch electronic panel
- Low noise
5) Haier HPP08XCR 8000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner
It cools, circulates and dehumidifies the air with its three modes of operation levels. You can adjust the settings according to your comfort. Haier portable air conditioner can cool up to 250 square feet and is best suited for small rooms. Its features include:
- 8,000 BTUs window air conditioner unit with window exhaust kit
- Efficient cooling for a place of up to 250 square feet
- Full function remote control to adjust from your seat
- Three speeds for personalised comfort
Why is Bajaj Finserv EMI Network more affordable for shopping portable ACs?
With Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, you can get up to 100% EMI financing on your AC purchase and installation. Just walk into any partner store and pick your portable AC from brands like LG, Whirlpool, Haier, Voltas etc. You can pay in easy EMIs of 3, 6, 9, 12 months without any extra costs. The network has 43,000+ partner stores spread across 950+ cities in India.
How to shop on Bajaj Finserv EMI Network?
You can purchase your product on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network with or without an EMI Network Card.
- If you have an EMI Network Card, walk into any nearby partner store, swipe the card and make the purchase.
- If you don’t have an EMI Network Card, fill up an online form and show the loan approval SMS at the partner store to make your purchase. Don’t forget to carry your photo ID, a cancelled cheque, and KYC documents like your Aadhaar Card or Pan Card for hassle-free portable AC shopping.
Apart from EMI finance, Bajaj Finserv also provides you pre-approved offers for home loans, personal loans, business loans, doctor loans and more. Share some basic details about yourself and check your pre-approved offer.