There are many strange and wonderful claims submitted to insurance companies when drivers are trying to explain how their accident happened. Just a few examples are:
- To avoid hitting the car in front, I hit a pedestrian
- The car in front hit the pedestrian but he got up so I hit him
- I started to slow down but the traffic was more stationary than I thought
- The gentleman behind me struck me on the backside. He then went to rest in a bush with just his rear end sticking out.
- Coming home I drove into the wrong drive and crashed into a tree I don’t have
- I told the police I was not injured but on removing my hat found I had a fractured skull
- In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telegraph pole
- No one was to blame for the accident but it would never have happened if the other driver had been alert
- The accident was caused my me waving at the man I hit last week
And so they go on, hundreds and hundreds of humorous things people have put on their claim forms that are meant to be serious. That can be a bit of a problem when you are making car injury claims.
The correct information
Insurance companies forms can be a nightmare at the best of time, quite often having questions that it is not clear how you should answer. Then when you misunderstand what information they are after and tell them the wrong answer, it becomes set in stone and is very hard to convince them it was a mistake. There has been many personal injury claims rejected because victims have tried to make the claim themselves and messed up the forms.
If you do not want long delays with your personal injury claim, or do not want it rejected because of something silly, you should contact UK Claim Lawyers for help and support to make your car injury claim.
We have been helping the victims of car accidents get the compensation they deserve for over 10 years and in that time have gained an enormous amount of experience and expertise. There are many thousands of past claimants who benefitted from the high quality service we provide and from our specialist car injury claim solicitors.
You can be certain that they are experts in presenting claims to motor insurance companies, know how to answer those awkward questions and how to negotiate settlements so very few claimants have to visit a courtroom.
UK Claim Lawyers offer a service that is easy to use, fast, efficient and hassle free for the claimant. As well as all that, we operate on no win no fee agreements and will not ask you for any money to start your claim or if you lose your claim.
Claimants have nothing to lose by contacting us and stand to gain a great deal.