Day to Day Finance is looking for some passionate finance bloggers or writers to contribute engaging and informative unique contents on range of topics based on personal finance. You can choose any topic related to basic theme of this site and expertise in one or more topics you will write, through direct experience, advanced education, or certification is preferred.
You should send me the topic idea and a brief description before writing the full post for my approval. The writer should be passionate about empowering readers to take charge of their finances. You should do a thorough research before creating any post.
Topics: Day to Day Finance allows Informative posts on a range of topics, including, but not limited to personal finance, investing, money management, retirement planning, estate planning, tax preparation, credit and debt, real estate, mortgages, frugal living. If you have anything else related to the base theme of the site, feel free to communicate that.
Guest post guidelines:
- Your posts should be well-written, original, and should not have been previously published
- Only theme based articles providing valuable information or tips will be considered.
- Check the posts before start writing to avoid creating a post on a topic already covered in this site.
- Post should be written in fluent and communicative English. Proofread and spell-check before sending the post.
- Be creative and helpful.
- Word count should be 500 or more.
- Provide a short bio and introduce yourself to our readers.
- You can add one relevant link in your bio.
- Send 1 related image of 800 * 300 with your article
- Share your post in your social media profiles once it is published.
If this is suitable for you then contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org